How to Recover Deleted & Lost Videos from Hard Drive?
Advance Software to Recover Videos from Hard Drive…
Have you gone through the pain of losing a video file from your hard drive??? If the answer is yes!!! Then you are very well aware of how precious a video file can be. It may be your vacation video that was shot when you were with your friends, child's birthday party, video of your farewell function at college, there are lots more reasons to make videos. Today almost everyone has digital cameras and mobile phone that are capable of making videos. Due to which making videos have become very easy and at the same time chances of losing or deleting a video file also increased. But thanks to technology it has provided a solution to this problem in the form of video recovery software. Using which you can get back deleted videos from your Hard drive at your fingertips.
There are different video file formats such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, MPG, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, RM and all your favorite movies come in this form. But there are times when you accidentally delete a file, which you needed to save on your hard drive. Not only this there are various scenarios in which videos from the hard drive may get deleted or lost.
Some general scenarios for losing a video file from hard drive:
Hard drive failure: It is one of the most severe case for losing a video file and other data from hard drive. It may happen due to bad sectors on your hard disk which finally result in disk failure and may delete video, audio, image and files from your hard drive.
By passing recycle bin: Normally video file is large in size as compared to photo and audio file. They contain lots of data in them, so if size of deleted video file exceeds recycle bin size then it bypasses the recycle bin and make you suffer data loss.
Synchronization errors: You might be updating your hard drive data on a regular basis, like videos films, mp3 songs, and images that are present in your memory card to your hard drive. While performing this transfer process any kind of error may delete your data and result in data loss. But video recovery software which helps you to retrieve MP4 videos from accidentally formatted Kingston Elite Pro 133X CF card.
Use of Third party tool: Many of you may be downloading videos from the internet due to which there is a high risk of data getting infected by virus. To get rid of this you perform antivirus scan, but this scanning may delete your video file and other data without any notification.
Video recovery is the ultimate solution for all above mentioned scenarios. It is built and used by professional experts and loaded with the strongest of the algorithm. Using this tool you can restore video files from SD card, XD card, memory card and other flash drives without any expert help. Video recovery utility has the easiest of user interface and allow you to retrieve video files from iPod. Download the demo version of the software to retrieve lost or deleted video files and other data from computer hard drive, pen drive and other USB drives in just a few clicks of the mouse button. This software can be easily implemented to recover video files from SanDisk Exterme memory card.
Simple steps to Recover Videos from Hard drive:
- Download, and install the free version of Video Recovery Software on your system. Now, connect the storage device from which video files has to be recovered to the system, and launch the software. From the home screen choose Recover Photos option. Next, among the list of available drives, choose the drive from where video files has to be recovered and hit Scan button.
- Now, the software scans the selected storage drive to find deleted & lost video files.
- Upon the completion of scanning & recovery process, a list of recovered video files are displayed. You can view the recovered files in Data View, and File Type View
- Prior to saving the recovered video files, you can preview each of the video file just by double clicking on the file or by right-clicking on the file, and hitting Preview option
- Choose a destination location to save the recovered files. Hit on Save button.