How to Recover Deleted Videos from microSD Card?
Micro SD Card Video Recovery Tool
Have you lost favorite videos from micro SD card? Don’t worry!!! Actually when videos are gone from micro SD card means those videos are not deleted permanently instead hidden from you. Using any professional video rescue software you can effortlessly regain those lost videos. Data including video, music loss from SD card is common obsession. No issue how you lost or deleted videos from micro SD card, you can easily restore them back using video recovery software. This software backed many awards regarding rescuing Toshiba Camileo Sx500 camcorder video files lost due to accidental formatting, virus attacks, etc within short span of time
SD card videos may get deleted due to various reasons like virus threats, file system error, accidental deletion etc. No need to panic after losing videos because using this software you can effortlessly rescue those video files. It is an advanced tool to undelete AVI video files on Windows and Mac OS. Moreover, this tool execute data rescue from USB drives, hard drives, iPod and many other storage devices.
Various reasons behind loss of videos from micro SD card are:
- Inappropriate use of SD card: Usually after accessing SD card through PC or Laptop you should eject SD card in a safe mode. Incase if you eject in an unsafe mode or suddenly ejecting even though read or write operation is in progress which results in loss of data including video files from it.
- Formatting: Antivirus installed PC prompt for formatting SD card suddenly when you connect it into a PC if your card is contaminated with virus threats. That time if you agree for formatting without thinking about data stored on SD card which outcomes in loss whole data stored on SD card. Always have a back up of data before formatting or deleting data from SD card.
- Virus threats: Generally virus plays a major role in deletion of data from any storage devices. Incase if your SD card is contaminated with virus threats by sharing data from virus infected devices or using SD card to store downloaded data in a cyber café etc which makes you to lose videos from SD card.
- Accidental deletion: Before performing any actions on a selected video on SD card through camera or PC etc. you should know what you are doing or else there are chances of accidental deletion of videos from SD card by pressing delete option on selected video etc.
However, videos lose from SD card due to above mentioned reasons or any other reasons. Video rescue software is capable of regaining all videos from SD card effortlessly. It reclaims video formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, MPG and M4V etc from SD card after losing due to various reasons. Moreover, it uses effective built-in algorithms which help in deep scanning of SD card and is capable or restoring more than 300 file types. Similarly, you are also facing similar kind of video loss from SD card then use this software and become free from worries of losing favorite videos. Before buying this tool, you can check efficiency of this tool by using demo version which is freely available in websites. Finally purchase paid version software incase if you are happy with demo version. Any of you can also make use of this software to recover files from SanDisk Exterme.
Steps to recover deleted videos from microSD card:
- Download, and install the free version of Video Recovery Software on your system. Now, connect the storage device from which video files has to be recovered to the system, and launch the software. From the home screen choose Recover Photos option. Next, among the list of available drives, choose the drive from where video files has to be recovered and hit Scan button.
- Now, the software scans the selected storage drive to find deleted & lost video files.
- Upon the completion of scanning & recovery process, a list of recovered video files are displayed. You can view the recovered files in Data View, and File Type View
- Prior to saving the recovered video files, you can preview each of the video file just by double clicking on the file or by right-clicking on the file, and hitting Preview option
- Choose a destination location to save the recovered files. Hit on Save button.